Thursday 7 May 2009

Hello my dear mates. First of all, I'd like to say it's been a pleasure for me to be part of this great team of professionals. I knew since I first stepped into Room 01 at Cultura BV - as a student in a Flavio's Starter 2 group - that I wanted to be where I am now, doing exactly what I'm doing.

I really like the idea of having a blog to share opinions, activities , E-board lessons and so on. To start with, I'd like to share with you this post from another blog about Planning and Assessment, two things which we should always pay attention to in our profession. This post was written by Lúcia Bodeman, a great ELT professional I had the pleasure to meet and work with last year. I hope you enjoy and comment. It's really food for thought!

http://mydigitalpatchwork.wordpress.com/2009/04/27/assessment-and-planning-revisited/

cheers,
Jimmy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jimmy,
    great post, very interesting and it really makes us think. Have fun with the blog. I'm happy you liked it.

    ReplyDelete